– Lightweight and durable rubber.
– Make your poles great for backcountry activities, snowshoeing, mountaineering, and so on.
– Gives additional reinforce to keep the poles from slide, making your poles easily for use just in any terrain.
– Customize your trekking poles with these accessories and use them for multi-seasons. No tools required to assemble these to your poles as they all snap in place.
– Minimize environmental damage by metal tips and are more quiet on the rocks and help silence the clacking of the poles .
– Get an extra grip especially when on flat or rocky surfaces – this is the most important so you’ll avoid slipping and gives the user added stability.
Weight: 14g /pc
Hole diameter: 0.43″
24 x Trek Pole Tip Protectors
Made of durable light weight rubber. An extra metal layer added to prevents the metal tip from poking through the rubber.
These 7/16 inch tips are designed to fit a majority of the hiking and trekking poles found on Amazon and in local outdoor stores
These tip protectors prevent premature wearing of metal tips and are also easy on the environment as they minimize terrain scarring and prevent damage to nature
Use on hard surfaces liked paved trails, roads, sidewalks, or rocky terrain and feel the additional traction from the tips to help prevent slipping and give a boost to stability
Rubber tips wear and tend to transform loose and slide off, so it’s at all times a good suggestion to carry extra tips especially for long hikes.